Thursday, March 22, 2007

I'm in the photo with Iggy Pop at South by Southwest SXSW 2007 that's on the AP Wire

I’m in a picture that’s gotten published all over the country today on the AP Wire– Chicago Sun Times, Cinncinnati Enquirer and more, the shot’s everywhere.

I was shooting Iggy Pop’s show on the last night of sxsw and at the end he called the audience up to the stage.

Needless to say I jumped up there and was dancing around like a fool in the crowd around Iggy. I was in total bliss. Capping off what was probably the best trip to SXSW I’ve ever had. I was in total bliss!! I got to sing into his mike and hug him!!
That’s me just to the right of him over his shoulder.
Lol.
Rahav

One of the articles;
http://www.suntimes.com/entertainment/derogatis/302718,CST-FTR-sxsw19.article

1 comment: